Our Test & Inspection Solutions
WiDD (Wiring Defect Detection)
Downtime, due to electrical defects, whether a full fault or an intermittent issue, in production or in the field, results in safety concerns, unscheduled maintenance, decreased asset availability and lost revenue.
The Challenge: Detecting and locating intermittent wiring faults on a vehicle quickly and eﬀectvely, reducing downtime, minimizing labour and returning the asset to service as quickly as possible.
The Solution: Nexeya’s WiDD Series of testers.
The Approach: The WiDD Series provides an easy to use single-ended test that utlizes advanced reﬂectometry technology to detect and locate faults, including intermittent, with an accuracy of 1% per 100m.
- Portable or rack-mounted equipment
- Detection and location of permanent and elusive cabling defects
- Support of all kinds of cables and harnesses
- Characterization and control of hundreds of points per second
- Reduction of breakdown search times
- Monitoring and detection of latent faults for preventive actions
- Possibility of daisy chaining instruments for large harnesses
- Various versions and options to meet customers’ needs
Looking for the best solution for your exact needs?
Just use the form below and we'll be happy to get back to you, and you can tell us your particular requirements.